Process of Admission
Candidates seeking admission to PhD in Public Systems, Social Welfare and Management can apply online or offline.
Follow the steps given below to fill out the PhD application form online:
- Step 1: Visit the official website (www.iiswbm.edu). For registration click on 'Apply Now'
and create an account.
- Step 2: Candidates, who register successfully, need to fill out the Application form with all the mandatory details.
- Step 3: Candidates will be mailed or posted call letter for appearing in RET.
- Step 4: Upload all the required documents for Entrance Test & Personal Interview.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee of Rs 1500.00 and click on the 'submit' button to complete the process.
Follow the steps given below to apply offline:
- Step 1: A) Collect the Admission Brochure and Application Form from the reception counter of IISWBM aganst cash payment of Rs. 1500/- OR
B) Take a print out of the Application form from IISWBM website (www.iiswbm.edu)
- Step 2: For (A) above, drop the filled up Application Form along with all required documents at IISWBM drop box or courier the same to the IISWBM address.
For (B) above, you can pay by cash at IISWBM when you submit the filled up Application Form.
The following modalities for proposed Research Entrance Test (RET) and Interview for admission in Ph D in PSSWM would be followed:
- Written test may be conducted of 100 marks of 3 (three) hours duration.
- The RET may cover following three Modules:
- Quantitative and Logical Reasoning with 40% weightage;
- Analysis of a Business Issue with 30% weightage;
- The research proposal (to be selected by candidate as per his/her area of research) with 30% weightage;
- Qualifying marks for written test: 50
- All candidates who qualify in the written test and the exempted category may have to appear for interview of 100 marks.
- Selection may be made from the Written Test qualified candidates and the eligible exempted category candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in Written Test including other exempted category national test (UGC-NET/SLET/GATE/JEST, etc.) and the Interview (subject to clearance of equivalence)